If you know, you might be knowing you can update your Aadhar card as well. While applying for Aadhar card, on the off chance that you have erroneously given wrong or off base data can be rectified later by means of online Aadhar refresh administrations. You can use this Aadhar card as the identity of proof or even address proof, whenever you require it. It gives a great security and the data is very much centralized.
This address proof provides variety of government services and government benefits in order to avail them at an ease. It is really very safe and great. You don’t have to worry about your personal details and moreover, you will be getting some great benefits as well.
The system was initiated in the year 2009 and in month of January by the government of India.It has a created a variety of improvement in the government data and services and provided super benefits to the citizens of India as well. It is good that the Indian Government has launched something great and amazing for its citizens. You can avail a lot of benefits if you have your aadhar number.
The direct benefit scheme, is something which your subsidies are transferred to your bank account directly, but only if you have linked your Aadhar number with the bank account. This absolutely becomes helpful, to those who are really in need of subsidy. It has biometric system as well, to catch up the wrong identities and the criminals.
First you have to find your aadhar number here are following steps you need to follow:
Follow the below steps to find your Aadhaar number:
- Open UIDAI official Website: https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- Then select option, “Aadhaar No (UID)” OR “Enrolment No (EID)”, under “You want to receive your lost:”
- Enter your full name, email & registered mobile number.
- Enter the security code as displayed and click on “Get OTP” button.
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) below which was delivered to your mobile or email.
- Click on “Verify OTP”. Get ready to receive a mobile message with your AADHAR card number or Enrollment Id on your mobile
Download E-aadhar online:
- Enter https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select option, “Enrollment Id” OR “Aadhaar”, under “I have:”
- Enter your AADHAR card number or Enrollment Id, full name, Pin Code, security text and mobile number
- Click on “Get OTP”. One Time Password (OTP) will be delivered to your mobile or email address
- Enter the OTP and click on “Validate and Download”
- Download your e-Aadhar card. Enter your Pin Code as the password when you open the PDF document
Print out your e-AADHAR card.