The Andhra Pradesh government introduces Annadata Sukhibhava for the farmer of the state. This scheme helps to give a financial benefit to the farmers. The applicant needs to download the beneficiary list of Annadatha Sukhibhava on the portal website. The scheme is mainly for the farmer of the state, either marginal or small farmer. This scheme helps to provide rupees 9000 to the small marginal farmer and 10,000 to those farmers who have more than 5-acre agriculture land. Read the article carefully to know everything about this scheme.
Annadata Sukhibhava Name wise List
The government has included more than 48,89,276 farmers for the Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme. The farmer who has applied for this scheme can check their name on the beneficiary list. The payment will be sent to the 41,67,571 bank accounts of the farmer of state. The amount will be given to the bank account in installment. The farmer will get the amount in a phase-wise manner to the bank accounts.
Annadata Sukhibhava Yojana
Annadatasukhibava yojana is mainly for the farmer of the state. This scheme will get benefits the small farmers and marginal farmers. The farmer who has agricultural land up to 5 acres will get benefits of rupees 9000 by the government. The farmer who has more than 5 acres of agricultural land will get Rs10000. There are more than 54 lakh farmer will get benefit through this scheme. The applicant will get their payment in their bank account directly. The beneficiary list will be published on the website. The applicant can check their name in the beneficiary list by village wise as well as Mandal wise.
Annadata Sukhibhava Required Document
- Domicile certificate of the state.
- Aadhar card.
- Identity proof.
- Agricultural land paper.
- Bank account details.
- Passport size photograph.
Annadata Sukhibhava Beneficiary List status
The applicant to have applied for the Annadata sukhibhava.ap.gov.in beneficiary list, then they can check their name by visiting the official website.
- You can also enter the link below to go to the website: Apagrisnet Portal.
- After going on the site, you need to click on the “Annadatha login.”
- You will get a new window on your device after clicking on the above option.
- Now, you have to provide a “12 digit Aadhar card number” as well as your “registered mobile number.”
- Now, click on the submit option.
- After successful submission, the scheme payment status will be available on your screen.