AP Grama volunteer interviews will start in July. The questions are from different categories like current affairs, general awareness, etc. The AP gram volunteer applicants need to check their names on the official website for the interview. The Gram Panchayat department has released almost 433126 volunteer recruitment.
The volunteer gets the job on their performance in the discussion. So if you have an interview for the AP gram volunteer, then this article can help you. The questions are from five categories for 100 marks.
Table of Contents
Document for AP Grama volunteer
The documents which are essential at the time of the interview are:
- Application form
- Qualification certificate
- Identity proof
- Medical certificate
- Caste certificate
AP Grama volunteer Application Status
if you have applied for Grama Volunteer, then you can check your application status with the following steps:
- First of all, Visit the official website of Grama Volunteer.
- Click on Login.
- Now, Click on “Application Status”.
- It will take you to the next page.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number and Captcha code.
- Click on the “Send OTP” button.
- It will send message on your mobile.
- Enter that OTP and click on Verify.
- Now, you can see the AP Grama volunteer Application Status.
Extra question AP Grama volunteer interview
The Grama volunteer interview is from general awareness, government-regulated schemes, public awareness issues, current affairs, etc. Your education qualification also matters. In every interview, the question is from the basic level to check the knowledge of the applicant. The interviewer also checks the confidence as well as the presence of the mind of the applicant.
AP Grama Volunteer Interview time duration
- The interview starts from the early morning 10:30 A.M.
- Interview time for every candidate is 5 minutes to 20 minutes.
Expected question for AP Grama volunteer interview
Some of the anticipated questions for the Grama volunteer interview are:
- First of all, the introduction of the applicant is required.
- Question-related to your Experience, work, hobbies, interest, etc.
- What are the major problems in every village?
- Why do you want to volunteer for the job of the village?
- Do you have your vehicle?
- Question from Navratnas.
- Question from general awareness of the society or public issue of the community.
- What are the things that need to do to repair the drainage system of the village?
- How can you help the disabled person in the village as a volunteer?
- Your current position and jobs.
- The interviewer can also ask the question from government-regulated schemes of the state.
Other Government schemes: