in case of Lost Mobile Number, you have to change mobile number in Aadhaar card. It is a very common scenario when either changes the mobile number or have decided to discontinue using the mobile number. You cannot do any work related to Aadhaar Card because all transaction is authorized via OTP which is sent to Aadhaar Registered Mobile Number.
Can you Update Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card Online?
No, you cannot change mobile number in Aadhaar Card Online. You have to fill a form offline and sent to UIDAI. Here are the Steps to update Mobile number in Aadhar using an offline method:
- First of all, Visit the official website of UIDAI for Aadhaar Update: uidai.gov.in.
- Now Click on “My Aadhaar”.
- It will open the menu. Now go to “Download”.
- Click on “Aadhaar Update/Correction Form”.
- it will open a PDF form for Aadhaar Update/Correction and take a print out of Aadhaar Correction form.
- Now fill the form in capital letters only. Mention your new mobile number in that form.
- Put form with all attested photocopied document in an envelope. Make sure mention your aadhaar card number on each document.
- On the envelope, mention “Aadhaar Update/Correction”.
- Post this envelope to the following address:Post-Box No. 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh-480001, India
Post-Box No. 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad-500034, India
- You will receive an intimation of the update request receipt when it is received.
Other Aadhaar Informations: