The system was initiated in the year 2009 and in month of January by the government of India. You can use this Aadhar card as the identity of proof or even address proof, whenever you require it. It gives a great security and the data is very much centralized. This address proof provides variety of government services and government benefits in order to avail them at an ease. It has a created a variety of improvement in the government data and services and provided super benefits to the citizens of India as well.
If you know, you might be knowing you can update your Aadhar card as well. While applying for Aadhar card, on the off chance that you have erroneously given wrong or off base data can be rectified later by means of online Aadhar refresh administrations. At present, the Aadhar card is utilized to convey different advantages to the general population. Here is a rundown of a portion of the advantages the can be benefited by the utilization of Aadhar card. The Aadhar card has got a lot of benefits.
Benefits of Aadhar Card:
Right now, the Aadhaar card is used to deliver various benefits to the people. We are li.
- The Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme, is something which your subsidies are transferred to your bank account directly, but only if you have linked your Aadhar number with the bank account. This absolutely becomes helpful, to those who are really in need of subsidy.
- The biometric system is also introduced in the Aadhar system, which helped the government employees to get the attendance done on time, and manipulating of attendance was also completely eradicated.
- The Aadhar system has increased the efficiency in the government department. Your identity cannot be misused because it is uploaded and centralized in the National Crime Record Bureau.
- The government launched Jan Dhan Yojana. In this scheme, government offered 0 balance bank account to the people. But the 0 balance accounts were only opened for the people who had Aadhaar card.
How to correct or update Aadhaar details online or offline?
You can correct or update the Aadhar details online or offline, and it is very easy and anyone can do it. The Aadhar system is the most popular and a huge site of the country, so mistakes can happen, to eradicate those mistakes. You can edit these details offline by writing down all your details such as Name, Address, DOB, Contact Number, and Gender in an application form and send it to UIDAI office. You will find the UIDAI address in the UIDAI portals.
If you want to correct it online then you can go to an Aadhar enrolment centre and give them your details and edit them with the correct details. Make sure you go to the correct and authorized enrolment center, there are frauds happening, you ought to be safe. Updating your address proof is very easy online. I prefer doing it online rather than sharing my details with some stranger.
Aadhar Update Offline Method:
- Applicant can send required changed information to UIDAI via post. Applicant can only change the few below mentioned information like:
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
Above informations can be updated manually and you have to send these information to the UIDAI via post. You have to download a form from official website of UIDAI and fill in the details as required, attest document from gazetted officer and attach those documents with dully filled form and send on either of the addresses mentioned below:
Post Box No. 10
Madhya Pradesh- 480001
Post Box No. 99
- Applicant can visit nearest Aadhaar Enrollment center and attest your relevant documents from gazetted officer, along with identity proofs to update the information. For ID proofs applicant can use Voter Card, Driving License, Bank Passbook, PAN card, Passport, and Election card etc.
- You have to fill up an Aadhaar Enrolment correction form with the your corrected details and the attested documents from gazetted officer is required.
- after form filling, your biometric scans need to be done.
- Form’s verification and the biometric scans both have to be done at enrollment center. They will also take new photograph of the applicant.
- Rs. 25 will be charged for the same which is have to be paid after submission of the form.
- After the submission of your form, operator will give you enrollment slip.
- With the help of this enrollment slip, you can even track the status of your request.
- Once All informations are updated in UIDAI, then applicant will receive a updated Aadhar Card on your mentioned address on with in 30 days but if applicant urgently required aadhaar then he can download the latest copy from the online portal and use it as it is legally authorized.
Aadhar Update Online Method:
As per UIDAI, applicant have to follow following steps to update the misprint or wrong information:
- Visit the official website of UIDAI https://uidai.gov.in/
- Under the link Aadhaar Update, you will find an li“Aadhaar Update request (Online)”
- You would then be redirected to the Aadhaar Self Service update portal. The self-service update portal is one of the many touch points where the members can update their Address details in Aadhaar in just 4 steps:
- STEP 1: Login with Aadhaar,
- STEP 2: Address Update Request
- STEP 3: Upload Documents and
- STEP 4: Select BPO Service Provider and submit request.
3 thoughts on “Check Download Correct Update Aadhaar Card”
Comments are closed.