Corporation Bank recently launched Aadhaar Enrollment Centres in its branches. The bank is one of the largest banks in India. The Bank Was founded on 12th March 1906. Right now, Bank has more than 4727 Branches and 3672 ATM around India.
Corporation Bank Aadhaar Enrollment Centres
UIDAI give charges to Corporation bank to do all kind of Aadhaar work in their Branches. Now you don’t need to run anywhere for Aadhaar Changes or Enrollment. You need to visit nearest Corporation Bank Branch. There You have to fill a form and submit to branch. With a small charge, your request changes will be updated on Aadhaar.
Corporation Bank Aadhaar Update Document Required
After filling the form, you have to submit the form to Corporation Bank Branch with a set of document. Here are the documents you need to submit with the form:
- For identity proof, you have to submit a document which contains photo and name like Passport, PAN Card, Ration/ PDS Photo Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Government Photo ID Cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU or NREGS Job Card, etc.
- For Address proof, you have to submit a document containing your name and address like Passport, Bank Statement/ Passbook, Post Office Account Statement/Passbook, Ration Card, Voter ID or Driving License, etc.
Corporation Bank Charges for Aadhaar Services
UIDAI already set a fixed charge for each Aadhaar Services. Here is a list of charges that you have to pay for Aadhaar Services:
- New Registration For Aadhaar Card: Free of Cost.
- Mandatory Biometric Update of Children: Free of Cost.
- Other Biometric Update: Rs. 25.
- Demographic Update like Name, Add, DOB, Mobile, Gender, Email: Rs 25.
- Find Your Aadhaar and Black & White Printout: Rs. 10.
- Find Your Aadhaar & Color Printout: Rs. 20.
DO NOT PAY anything more. If the center or Bank Branch asks you to pay more, REPORT by calling 1947 (Toll Free) or writing to email@example.com.
Corporation Bank Branches List with Aadhar Center
Here is a list of branches that provide Aadhaar Services to its customer :