Ek Parivar Ek Naukri yojana is launched by the Modi government so that unemployment can decrease in the country. Ek Parivar Ek Naukari is the launch of the educated youth of the state. The government will provide job opportunities to both low-income groups as well as the middle-income group of the society. The family whose annual income is equal to 3 lakh are eligible for this scheme. All the state and Central governments have already increased the employment opportunity for the younger generation of the country. Scheme watch started by the Sikkim state, and then it regulates and the whole country. The candidate who wants to avail of this scheme can register themselves by going on the official website of Ek Parivar Ek Rojgar Yojana. In this article, you will get all the updates related to the one family one job, so read it carefully.
Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana Apply online
Ek Parivar Ek Naukri yojana is helpful can providing one job to the youth of AP single-family. The candidate who wants to do the job with the help of this scheme can apply by going on the official web portal of Ek Parivar Ek Rojgar Yojana. If you are going to apply for this scheme, then you have to check your eligibility criteria before filling the form. The youth will get a job of a minimum of 5 years under this scheme.
Central Government Ek Parivar Ek Naukri yojana
The central government recently announces the scheme, but earlier, it was first to introduce by the Sikkim government. Sikkim government provides more than 15000 jobs in both governments as well as a semi-government department for the minimum duration of 5 years. The Chief Minister of Sikkim was organized job fair on the 12th of January 2019 for providing jobs to every family under this scheme.
Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojna Eligibility
If you want to apply for this scheme, then you have to fulfill the following conditions:
- Only Indian Residents can apply for this scheme.
- Applicants from poor families can apply for this scheme.
- Only one job per family allow in this scheme
- Applicants must have an Aadhaar Card.
- The Applicant must have resident proof.
- In the case of Reserve Category, the Applicant must have Cast Certificate.
Required document Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojna
- Photograph of the applicant
- Aadhar card
- Educational qualification document
- Identity proof
- Age proof
- Skill certificate if any
- Family income certificate
Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana registration
Right now, only Sikkim State citizens can avail of this scheme’s benefits. after some time, this scheme will launch to the rest of India. Here is the process to apply for Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana:
- First of all, the candidate has to visit the official website.
- Then, the candidate needs to fill the application form correctly.
- Now, they need to upload all the necessary documents.
- You will get all the updates and notification of jobs by the site of the Yojana website after a successful registration.
Other Government Schemes: