Aadhaar Card was launched in 2009 by the government of India. Aadhaar Card has a created a variety of improvement in the government data and services and provided super benefits to the citizens of India as well. It is good that the Indian Government has launched something great and amazing for its citizens. You can avail a lot of benefits if you have your aadhaar number.
Virtual ID is alternative to Aadhaar card number. This code consists of 16 numbers that is generated against Aadhaar Card. Virtual ID cannot be used to get original Aadhaar Card. Virtual ID is created as many times as user want. This code is valid for at least one day and can be changed with the change in date.
Steps to Generate Virtual ID from Aadhaar Card
You have to visit official UIDAI’s official website. if you have mAadhaar App then u can generate from there also. To generate Virtual ID from Aadhaar Card, you must have your mobile number registered on UIDAI website becz Virtual ID is always sent to registered mobile number of Aadhaar Card. If you haven’t link your mobile with Aadhaar Card then First do that. Here is how to Link Mobile with Aadhaar Card. After that you have to follow these steps:
- Visit official Website of UIDAI: https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Now click on MY Aadhaar then click on Virtual ID (VID) Generator.
- Now Enter your 12 Digit Aadhaar Card and security code
- Click on Send OTP. it will send OTP on your registered mobile.
- Enter that OTP on right side and Click on Generate VID or Retrieve VID .
- Click on Submit.
- Congratulation, You have Generated or Retrieve Your VID against your Aadhaar Card