If you know, you might be knowing you can update your Aadhar card as well. While applying for Aadhar card, on the off chance that you have erroneously given wrong or off base data can be rectified later by means of online Aadhar refresh administrations. You can use this Aadhar card as the identity of proof or even address proof, whenever you require it. It gives a great security and the data is very much centralized.
This address proof provides variety of government services and government benefits in order to avail them at an ease. It is really very safe and great. You don’t have to worry about your personal details and moreover, you will be getting some great benefits as well.
The system was initiated in the year 2009 and in month of January by the government of India. It has a created a variety of improvement in the government data and services and provided super benefits to the citizens of India as well. It is good that the Indian Government has launched something great and amazing for its citizens. You can avail a lot of benefits if you have your aadhaar number.
The direct benefit scheme, is something which your subsidies are transferred to your bank account directly, but only if you have linked your Aadhar number with the bank account. This absolutely becomes helpful, to those who are really in need of subsidy. It has biometric system as well, to catch up the wrong identities and the criminals.
The Aadhar system has increased the efficiency in the government department. Your identity cannot be misused because it is uploaded and centralized in the National Crime Record Bureau. You can correct or update the Aadhar details online or offline, and it is very easy and anyone can do it.
The Aadhar system is the most popular and a huge site of the country, so mistakes can happen, to eradicate those mistakes. You can edit and update your aadhaar card in any means either by offline or online with the help of UIDAI.Make sure you go to the correct and authorized enrolment centre, there are frauds happening, you ought to be safe. Updating your address proof is very doing it online.
You can download it by entering into the UIDAI portal with following steps:
- Go to Official website of UIDAI : https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on “Download Aadhaar” link on the left-hand side of the screen under “Aadhaar Enrollment” section in “Aadhaar Online Services” menu.
- it will open a new page where you have to select an option Next to “I have Enrollment Id or Aadhaar Number” .
- Enter your enrolment number or Aadhaar number as per the selected option.
- Enter your full name and PIN code.
- After that you have to enter an image code (Captcha code) in textbox next to that image.
- Now enter your Registered mobile number.
- Click on “Get One Time Password” button.
- You will receive One Time Password (OTP) on your mobile. Enter that received OTP on page.
- Now Click on “Validate & Download” tab. It will download your E-Aadhaar card.
- e-Aadhaar letter pdf file will have a password of 8 characters. It will be a combination of the first four letter of your name in capital letters and year of birth in YYYY format. For Example “Ravi Bhushan Raiya ” and 20/09/1982. So Password will be RAVI1982.
- Enter that password into pdf it will open your e-Aadhaar Card.