The Haryana Government launches E Kharid for the benefits of Haryana farmers and traders. The government has introduced an e-procurement portal in the state of Haryana. So, interested people can fill the form by visiting the official site. So, read the full article to know the details of this Haryana e Kharid yojana. The E-Kharid portal is for Haryana farmers. Haryana government provides many services to the farmer under this program. The government of the food and supplies department of the state acts as the nodal agency of this yojana. If you are going to apply for e Kharid yojana, then read below guidelines:
- The farmer needs a 12 digit Aadhar card number.
- It is also mandatory to have a mobile number.
- The date of birth will be the same as on your identity proof.
- The farmer needs to submit a scanned copy of Aadhar card, voter ID card, etc.
- It is compulsory to have passport size photographs.
- Bank Account details like account holder name, or Bank account number.
- The applicant needs to upload all the required documents on the website.
- The candidate needs to enter the below details on the form like Name of the scheme, The cultivated area in acres, etc.
Benefits of Haryana e Kharid
- The farmer can trade easily with the help of this scheme.
- The farmer can avoid the middleman.
- As we all know, the farmer faces difficulty negligence of mediators so, now no need for it.
- Farmer gets more benefits as they do not need to pay any commission to the middlemen.
- This e-Kharid scheme gives valuable information related to farming.
- The government will make timely payments.
Documents required Haryana e Kharid
- Aadhaar card number
- Voter ID card
- Driving license
- Bank passbook
- Passport size photograph
Haryana e Kharid Online registration
If you want to get register on this yojana then you need to follow the below steps:
- First of all, the farmer needs to go on the official website of e Kharid yojana.
- Now, click on the register button.
- After that, enter all the required details in the form.
- Now, Upload all the necessary documents on the online portal.
- Click on the submit option.
- After successful submission, you will get a “registration id” for future use.
Other Government Scheme: