Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identification number issued by the Indian government to every individual resident of India. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), is responsible for managing Aadhaar numbers and Aadhaar identification.
If you know, you might be knowing you can update your Aadhar card as well. While applying for Aadhar card, on the off chance that you have erroneously given wrong or off base data can be rectified later by means of online Aadhar refresh administrations. At present, the Aadhar card is utilized to convey different advantages to the general population. Here is a rundown of a portion of the advantages the can be benefited by the utilization of Aadhar card. The Aadhar card has got a lot of benefits.
- Visit official UIDAI website:
- Click on “Aadhaar Online Services” then Click on “Download Aadhaar” button on the left-hand side of the screen under “Aadhaar Enrolment” section in “Aadhaar Online Services” menu.
- Now Select “Enrolment Id or Aadhaar” option next to “I have”.
- Enter your enrolment number or Aadhaar number as per the chosen option.
- Enter your full name and your PIN code.
- Enter the image code (Captcha code).
- Enter your mobile number.
- Click on “Get One Time Password” button.
- Now you will receive One Time Password (OTP) on your mobile.
- Enter the received OTP.
- Click on “Validate & Download” tab.
- Now you can download your E-Aadhaar card.
- e-Aadhaar letter pdf password will be of 8 characters. It will be a combination of the first four letter of your name in capital letters and year of birth in YYYY format. You can now print this PDF file.
If you want to correct it online then you can go to an Aadhar enrolment centre and give them your details and edit them with the correct details. Make sure you go to the correct and authorized enrolment center, there are frauds happening, you ought to be safe. Updating your address proof is very easy online. I prefer doing it online rather than sharing my details with some stranger.