If you know, you might be knowing you can update your Aadhaar card as well. While applying for Aadhaar card, on the off chance that you have erroneously given wrong or off base data can be rectified later by means of online Aadhar refresh administrations. You can correct or update the Aadhar details online or offline, and it is very easy and anyone can do it. The Aadhar system is the most popular and a huge site of the country, so mistakes can happen, to eradicate those mistakes.You can use this Aadhar card as the identity of proof or even address proof, whenever you require it. It gives a great security and the data is very much centralized. You have to first apply for the Aadhar card, and once applied you will have to wait for it to get issued. Aadhar card is an essential document for every individual in the country of India.
Unfortunately you can’t change your photo on aadhaar online services but you can do it offline. However you can make changes correction in your Name, Address, Phone, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile Number online. want to know more : Check Download Correct Update Aadhar Card
There are 2 ways to make changes in Aadhaar card photo. Here are ways from which you can change your picture on your aadhaar card:
- you can apply via a letter with a correct photo (duly attest by gazetted officer with copy of photo id attached with application) and photocopy of issued aadhaar id also need sent to UIDAI Regional office at following address. UIDAI , Metro Station, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
in 2nd Method, you have to visit personally nearest UID centre, where you have to fill a form and pay Rs 15 as fee. The applicant will have to pass biometric verification again.Your retina scan and finger prints scan will be taken again and photograph will be clicked at the UID centre. Afterwards all particulars will be sent to the head office of UIDAI. With in 10 to 15 days you will get the new Aadhaar card updated picture.
You can download your E-Aadhaar by entering into the UIDAI portal with following steps.
- Entering your enrolment id number in the page opened UIDAI official Website
- You can enter your name, the security code and you’re other details as well.
- Here, you aadhaar card is. You can download it and get a printout of it.
- You can edit and update your aadhaar card in any means either by offline or online with the help of UIDAI.
Make sure you go to the correct and authorized enrollment centre, there are frauds happening, you ought to be safe. Updating your address proof is very doing it online. You can also download your E Aadhar with the help of aadhaar number, and have to just fill it with other details and there you go, you will get a page to download your E aadhaar.