If you know, you might be knowing you can update your Aadhar card as well. While applying for Aadhar card, on the off chance that you have erroneously given wrong or off base data can be rectified later by means of online Aadhar refresh administrations. You can use this Aadhar card as the identity of proof or even address proof, whenever you require it. It gives a great security and the data is very much centralized.
This address proof provides variety of government services and government benefits in order to avail them at an ease. It is really very safe and great. You don’t have to worry about your personal details and moreover, you will be getting some great benefits as well.
If you do not have your mobile number registered with your Aadhaar card, you will not be able to enjoy its online services. In case your Aadhaar card is lost or you need the Aadhaar number when you do not have the hard copy of it, you will not be able to get the PDF version of your Aadhaar card if your mobile no. is not linked to it. If you want to make any correction to your Aadhaar details or change any information, you can do it easily at home if your mobile number is registered with your Aadhaar card. Following steps need to follow to change mobile number on aadhaar card :
- Visit your nearest Aadhaar center.
- Fill up the Aadhaar correction form. This form is also available at the official UIDAI website from where you can download it and then submit to your local Aadhaar center.
- Keep any of your identity proof such as PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport or electricity bill. Attach this document while submitting your correction/update form.
- Biometric data verification is done after that. Your fingerprint and thumb impression will be taken.
- Now wait for 10 days and the corrections or updates will be reflected in your Aadhaar card