ICICI Bank has started the Aadhaar enrollment center in its branches. If you want to enroll or update your Aadhaar, then you can visit your nearest ICICI Bank branch. The Aadhaar system is the most popular and huge site in the country. Aadhar card is an essential document for everyone in India.
ICICI Bank Aadhaar Seva Kendra Services
ICICI Bank has started Aadhaar Seva Kendra across the country. Now, Resident can visit these branches and can avail following services in Aadhaar Seva Kendra:
- New Aadhaar Card Enrolment.
- Update your Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Relative Details, Address, Photograph, Bio Metric, Mobile No. & email in Aadhaar Card.
- Find and print your Aadhaar.
- Mandatory biometric update for children at the age of 5 and 15.
Documents Require for Aadhaar Enrollment or Updatation
Nowadays, the Aadhaar card is playing a key role in each govt facility. You cannot avail of any govt services without the Aadhaar card. If you want to enroll for Aadhaar, then you must have the following documents with an Aadhaar application:
- Proof of Identity like Passport, Pan Card, Voter ID, Driving Licence, Ration Card, etc.
- Date of Birth document like Birth Certificate, Passport, Marksheet of any govt board, etc.
- Proof of Address like Passport, Voter ID, Driving Licence, Ration Card, etc.
- In case of a minor, Proof of Relationship with HOF (head of Family) like Passport, Birth Certificate, etc.
Aadhaar Enrollment or Updatation Form
While applying for Aadhaar enrollment or update, you have to submit the Aadhaar form for that. You have to submit a hard copy of the Aadhaar form to the center with all the required documents. if you are looking for Aadhaar form, then you can download it from UIDAI website or visit below link for that:
ICICI Bank Aadhaar Enrollment Branches List
ICICI bank has started Aadhaar Enrollment Center in many branches. The resident must carry all original documents with them while visiting the bank branch. if you are looking for ICICI Bank Aadhaar Branch, then you have to download the following file to find out:
ICICI Bank Aadhaar Enrollment or Updatation Charges
UIDAI has designated ICICI bank to enroll for Aadhaar Card. Right now, enrolling for Aadhaar is free. if you want to change any information in aadhaar, then you have to pay for service charges to the bank. Here is the list of charge for Aadhaar Update services:
|Sr. No.||Aadhaar Updation/ Correction Charges||Charges (₹)*|
|1||Other Biometric update||50/-|
|2||Demographic update (Any type/ any channel)||50/-|
|3||Aadhaar search using eKYC/ Find Aadhaar/ Any other tool and colour print out on A4 sheet||30/-|
*Inclusive of GST charges at 18%.
Check Aadhaar Enrolment or Update status
After applying for aadhaar, you can also check the status of your service request. Here is a list of channel available to check the status of Aadhaar Enrollment or Update:
- UIDAI Help Line Number: 1947
- Email Address: email@example.com
- UIDAI Website: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/