Karnataka government has launched Karnataka Janasevaka Yojana for the benefit of the people of the state. This Yojana helps to provide doorstep delivery of all the schemes introduced by the Karnataka Government. Doorstep delivery of the services and the projects are the latest trend in our country. We will share the information related to the Karnataka Jansevaka Yojana in this article. So read it carefully.
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme
The main objective of this Karnataka Janasevaka Yojana is to provide doorstep delivery of all the schemes and services of the government to the resident of the Karnataka state. The government has published a particular website with concerned authorities of the Karnataka to provide proper inside to the citizen under the scheme. There are many procedures for the application of the Karnataka Janasevaka scheme.
Benefits of Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme
There are so many benefits to the Karnataka Janasevaka scheme. Still, one of the main advantages of this Yojana is direct government provides the availability of all the services at the doorstep of the citizens of the Karnataka. The government has organized all the schemes under various categories so that the people can find any projects easily on the official portal of Karnataka Janasevaka. The residents of the state can order different Yojana through different methods. The people are free to choose any procedure according to their convenience.
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme Application Procedure
There is various application procedure of Janasevaka scheme, and you can find all the process at the below of the article:
Via call center
- Firstly, you have to nake a call on the number: 080 4455 4455.
- Now, you need to request the service of your choice.
- The concerned authority will share the details of the services to you.
- The authorities will book the slot as per your desire.
- After that, you will get an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Janasevaka’s authority will visit your home on the booked date and time.
- So, you need to share the OTP with the concerned authority of Janasevaka.
- Now, you have to fill the Janasevaka application form.
- After that, you have to upload or attach the relevant document with the form.
- Lastly, you need to pay the fee of the application form of Karnataka Janasevaka.
- You will get the acknowledgment via SMS on the contact number.
- Finally, you will get a license, NOC, certificate, etc. by the concerned department.
Via mobile app
Download the janasevaka app
- Log in to the app and check all the services available in it.
- Click the option that you like.
- You will get the details of that service on your device.
- Book the slot according to your choice.
- You will get OTP which you need to share with the Karnataka Janasevaka at the time of the visit.
- Fill the form and submit the fee.
- After successful registration, you will get an acknowledgment number. After some time, you also receive a license or certificate at your doorstep.
- First of all, you have to visit the Janasevaka official portal
- Now, you have to check all the services and select your desired option.
- After that, you can choose the date as well as the time of the slots according to your convenience.
- You will get a unique OTP which you need to share at the time of delivery to the Janasevaka authority.
- Also, you can fill the form and submit the document with fees when the Jansevaka member will visit your doorstep.
- Finally, you will get a certificate for permission on license at your door after receiving an acknowledgment number via SMS on your registered phone.
Other Government Schemes: