KSWCFC provides Vidya Samunnathi scholarship to the lower section and backward economic Class of the society. The primary purpose of the government is to provide empowerment and comprehensive to all non-reserved communities of society. The scholarship is given to the students for their higher education so they can continue their studies. If you want to get the KSWCFC scholarship, then you need to apply by visiting the official website www.kswcfc.org.
In this article, you will get all the details of the Vidya Samunnathi scholarship, which also known as the KSWCFC scholarship 2020. This scheme launched in the year of 2015. The student who belongs to the economically backward section can apply for this scheme www.kswcfc.org every year.
Table of Contents
Kerala Vidya Samunnathi or KSWCFC eligibility
If you are going to apply for the KSWFC scholarship then you need to check your eligibility for this form, and the eligibility criteria are:
- The applicant should have permanent residence in Kerala.
- An applicant must be from the non-reserved community.
- The minimum annual income of the family should be two lacs.
- Passbook and bank account details.
- Address proof of the applicant.
- Aadhar card of the applicant.
- Photograph of the applicant.
Kerala Vidya Samunnathi or KSWCFC scholarship benefits
- It has to provide financial support to the student.
- This scheme provides empowerment as well as comprehensive development for the student.
- It helps to give a better future to the aspirant.
Eligible Courses for Kerala Vidya Samunnathi or KSWCFC Scholarship
As we all know that there are more than a thousand courses for higher education in India. The Kerala government has set this scholarship scheme only for a few courses, and that is:
- Post-graduation level.
- Higher education.
- Phil and Ph.D.
- It also provides a scholarship for the preparation of competitive exams like Medical courses, Engineering courses, Civil services exams, PSC, Bank-level courses, UPSC, SSC, etc.
Kerala Vidya Samunnathi or KSWCFC Scholarship Online Register
If you want to get a scholarship, then you need to register for it. To get the benefit of KSWCFC scholarship, follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of KSWSC: www.kswcfc.org.
- Now, you need to click on the option “data Bank registration.”
- After clicking on the above option, the new window will be open on your screen.
- Click on the “registration” option.
- Now enter the details like mobile number and email ID in the registration section.
- You will get a password on your email id or mobile number.
- Now, login with that username and password.
- Click on the “Add Member” button.
- Enter your personal details like Name, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Gender, Blood Group, Marital Status, etc.
- After that, enter your address, email, phone, Aadhaar number, etc.
- if you own land, then enter your land details.
- After that, enter your health, employment, educational status, etc.
- Click on the “Preview and Save” button.
- It will take you to the next page.
- Now, click on Submit.
- Finally, you have successfully registered for the “Kerala Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship or KSWCFC Scholarship”.
Kerala Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship or KSWCFC Scholarship Online Apply
After registering yourself on the portal, you can apply for the Scholarship scheme. Here are the steps you have to follow:
- First of all, visit the Samunnathi Portal website: samunnathi.com.
- Now, click on Member Login.
- After Login, it will take you to the dashboard page.
- Now, you need to enter the option to apply for the “Vidya Samunnathi scholarship scheme.”
- Now, open on the “scholarship” option.
- Read all the guidelines very carefully before filling the form.
- Now, enter all the required details in the application form.
- Upload all the documents needed in the necessary section.
- Recheck your form and then click on the “submit” option.
- Don’t forget to take the print out of the application form for future use.
- Finally, you have applied for the”Kerala Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship or KSWCFC Scholarship”.
Other Government Schemes: