The Madhya Pradesh Government introduces the MP e-Uparjan portal. Procurement of grains, as well as management and payment, is done with the help of this system. The farmer who wants to register in the MP e Uparjan portal can apply for it from the web portal of the system. The farmer can purchase grains or paddy after doing online registration. This year the government has changed many rules of this system, so, in this article, you can learn all those new rules and registration processes, benefits, etc. so, read it carefully.
Till the last year, Krishi Upaj Mandi was doing the registration process for MP e Uparjan. The farmer faces lots of problems during registration, so; the old registration system gets closed by the government. Now people did not need to go Krishi Upaj Mandi for the record as the government has made the services online. So the farmer can register themselves by online process.
MP e Uparjan registration
If you are going to apply for the MP e Uparjan registration then you need to follow the below instruction:
- The farmer can register on the website with their Aadhar card number.
- Aadhar card is mandatory documents for the registration.
- The farmer will also need family members IDs.
- You need to enter the Bank account number in the registration form.
- If you did not have your Aadhaar card or your Aadhar card number is not loading on the registration form, then you can add your complete ID in the registration form.
- Mobile number is compulsory while registration, as you will get all the updates on your mobile number.
MP e Uparjan Documents Required
There is some necessary document which will require during registration:
- Farmer composites ID
- Domicile certificate of MP
- Aadhar card number of the farmer
- Bank passbook for bank account details
- Loan book
- Ground measles
MP E Uparjan Portal Online Registration
Follow the below steps for the registration on MP e Uparjan portal:
- First of all, you need to go to the official portal of the e-uparjan Portal.
- Now you need to click on the “Karif farmer registration,” which you will get on the Kharif section.
- Now, a new window will open on your screen.
- You need to click on the option “Kisan Kharif registration application.”
- Now you will get some necessary instruction on your screen related to this scheme.
- Read all the instructions and fill the required details in the form.
- Enter your Aadhar card number and click on the “register” option.
- Now you will get registration form on your screen.
- Click on the “Submit” option after filling the registration form.
- After successful registration, you will get the application number as well as acknowledgment.
- This registration number and acknowledgment very essential for purchasing the paddy or procurement of the Grains.
Other Government Schemes: