NATS Portal is an online portal of the central government of India to provide various skill programs to the youth of India. These schemes provide different skill development programs for the duration of 6 months to 1 year. The program is helpful for those who have done their diploma or graduation in engineering or technology. The board of apprenticeship and training department works as a nodal agency for the NATS Portal schemes. This scheme is very beneficial to provide skill training and also to increase employment among engineering students.
If you are passing out a student of engineering diploma or graduate and want to gains more skills and experience, then these schemes are best for you guys. The government has provided golden opportunities to all engineering students so that they can get additional skills for their better job opportunities. The NATS Portal scheme will provide training in various professions.
Table of Contents
NATS Portal Scheme
The central government wants to increase employment opportunities for all those students who deserve it. This scheme is helpful for students to make them efficient, reliable, confident, etc. Student needs these qualities for a better job so; the government has released the NATS Portal scheme for the every engineering students of the state.
NATS Portal Features
Students will get training in various national as well as multinational companies.
It will increase the skills as well as the experience of the students.
The student will get training or internship certificates after completion of the course.
The students will get updates about different NATS Portal vacancies and benefits after registration.
The student will also get to know about different jobs and interviews and tips for cracking those jobs.
There are no registration fees for NATS Portal schemes.
You did not need to submit your documents in hardcopy.
Documents required for NATS Portal
- Photograph of applicant
- Qualification certificate
- Aadhar card
- Address Card Soft copy of Student.
- Contact details
- Email id
NATS Portal registration
If you are graduate or diploma pass out, then you are eligible for NATS Portal, and you can apply by following the below instructions:
- First of all, you need to visit the official site of the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme Portal.
- On Top right side, you need to click the “enroll” button.
- It takes you to the Register Page.
- On this page, you see 4 sections on-page.
- in the Eligibility check section, select student, state, education qualification, year, etc.
- Then, click on the proceed button.
- After that, you have to enter your email and click on the Send OTP button.
- Then, enter that OTP and click on the continue button.
- After that, enter your mobile and click on send OTP button.
- Now, enter your name and password.
- Then, click on the “Save and continue” button.
- Now, fill all the details in nomination, Questionaire form after reading the guidelines and eligibility details.
- And then click on the submit option for successful registration.
- Finally, you have successfully registered for Portal.
Other Government Schemes: