Aadhaar Reprint is a new service of UIDAI. If your Aadhaar copy has lost or misplaced, then you can order a fresh copy of your Aadhaar with Aadhaar Reprint Service. if you have changed Aahaar information and you want a new copy then you can use Aadhaar Re-Print Services. The Resident who doesn’t have a registered mobile number can also Aadhaar Reprint easily without any hassle. The Resident has to pay nominal Charges of Rs.50/- for Aadhaar Reprint.
Points to Remeber before Aadhaar Reprint
- Order Aadhaar Reprint is a paid service.
- Aadhaar Reprint service cost is Rs. 50/- per copy.
- To order a reprint of Aadhaar you may use Aadhaar Number/Virtual Identification Number(VID).
- Reprinted Aadhaar Letter will be handed over to India Post within 5 working days with Speed Post.
- Order Aadhaar Reprint – Order Aadhaar Updated Copy
Here are the steps to order a printed copy of Aadhaar on the UIDAI website:
- First of all, Visit the official website of UIDAI: uidai.gov.in.
- Now, Click on “My Aadhaar” link.
- Again, Click on “Order Aadhaar Re-Print” link.
- It will take you to the next page.
- Now, enter your Aadhaar Number or VID.
- Enter the secruity code.
- if you don’t register mobile number then Click on “Request OTP”. it will open a textbox. Enter your mobile number on it.
- Now, Click on “Send OTP”.
- You will receive Aadhaar OTP on your mobile.
- Enter that OTP and Click on “Terms and Conditions”.
- Now, Click on Submit.
- It will take you the next page.
- Now Click on Make Payment.
- Make payment for Aadhaar Reprint.
- After making the payment, you can download acknowledgment slip.
- Finally, You have successfully order Aadhaar Reprint.
A FAQ on Order Aadhaar Reprint
What is “Order Aadhaar Reprint” Service?
“Order Aadhaar Reprint” is a new service launched by UIDAI w.e.f. 01-12-2018. Aadhaar letter of a resident has been lost, misplaced or if they want a new copy. Residents who do not have registered mobile number can also “Order Aadhaar Reprint” using Non-Registered / Alternate Mobile Number.
How to raise Request using Non-Registered/Alternate Mobile Number?
- Please Visit http://www.uidai.gov.in or https://resident.uidai.gov.in.
- Click on “Order Aadhaar Reprint” Service
- Enter your Aadhaar Number or VID.
- Enter the security code.
- Click on the check box “If you do not have a registered mobile number, please check in the box”.
- Please enter Non-Registered / Alternate Mobile Number.
- Click on “Send OTP”
- Click on the checkbox against “Terms and Conditions”. (Note: Click on the link to see details).
- Click on “Submit” Button to complete OTP/TOTP verification.
- On next screen, a preview of the Aadhaar details will appear for verification by the resident before placing the order for reprint.
- Click on “Make payment”. You will be re-directed to Payment Gateway page with payment options as Credit/Debit Card, Net banking and UPI.
- After successful payment, a receipt will get generated having a digital signature which can be downloaded by a resident in PDF format. The resident will also get the Service Request Number via SMS.
- Resident can track the status of SRN till dispatch of Aadhaar Letter on Check Aadhaar Reprint Request Status