If you Lost your Aadhaar Card and you want to order a new print. Previously you have to visit personally visit Aadhaar Card Office to get re-print Aadhaar but now you can do this online also. We are tell you steps How you can Order Reprint using your non-registered or Alternative Mobile Number.
Order Reprint Aadhaar Card using Non-Registered or Alternative Mobile Number
- Please Visit official website of UIDAI : http://www.uidai.gov.in.
- Click on “Order Aadhaar Reprint” Menu.
- Now enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number (UID) or 16 digit Virtual Identification Number (VID)
- After that enter the security code given on screen and Select check box “If you do not have a registered mobile number, please check in the box”
- Now enter Non-Registered Mobile Number. and Click on “Send OTP”.
- After that click on the check box against “Terms and Conditions”.
- Click on “Submit” Button to complete OTP/TOTP verification.
- You will see preview of the Aadhaar details will appear for verification by resident before placing the order for reprint.
- After that click on “Make payment”. You will be re-directed to Payment Gateway page with payment options as Credit/Debit Card, Net banking and UPI. It will cost you Rs. 50/- for Re-print.
- After successful payment, receipt will get generated having digital signature which can be downloaded by resident in PDF format. Resident will also get the Service Request Number via SMS.
- You can track the status of SRN till dispatch of Aadhaar Letter on Check Aadhaar Reprint Request Status
Resident can further track delivery status by visiting DoP website.
After receiving order for Order Aadhaar Reprint from the resident UIDAI will handover printed Aadhaar Letter to DoP within 5 working days (excluding the date of request). Aadhaar Letter will be delivered using SPEED POST Service of Department of Post (DoP) in line with DoP delivery norms and Delivery Status may be tracked using DoP Status Track Services