Rajasthan Tirth Yatra Yojana or Varishth Nagrik Tirth yatra yojana for the citizen of Rajasthan. The senior citizen can travel almost 22 holy places in all over India by various means of transport like train airplane in free of cost. Nearly 20,000 senior citizens will get the benefit of this scheme. If you want to get the benefit of the Devsthan Vibhag scheme, then you need to get register on the official portal of devasthan.rajasthan.gov.in.
The main objective of the Rajasthan government is to provide visits of at least one religious place outside of the state to every senior citizen. Devsthan Vibhag has organized all the Tirth yatra for the senior citizen. They will provide free accommodation as well as a food facility to all the pilgrims. The pilgrims did not need to pay any amount for any government facilities during Tirth yatra. The citizen of Rajasthan, whose age is above 60 years, will get the benefit of the Devasthan Vibhag scheme. In this article, you will get all the information related to the Tirth yatra yojana. So read the full article carefully.
Rajasthan Tirth yatra yojana
The government will provide all the facilities during tips yatra to the citizen above 60 years old. The government will pay Rs 3000 every person for Trith yatra by train. The person who wishes to travel by plane will get the benefit of Rs 7500. The State government of Rajasthan organizing the tour of Tirupati, Vaishno Devi, Rameshwaram Dwarka puri, Jagannath Puri via train. There are almost 17 holy places that you can travel via plane.
Rajasthan Varishth Nagrik Tirth yatra Online apply
The senior citizen who wants to go for the Tirth Yatra, then they need to fill the online application form for Devasthan Vibhag. Here is the procedure to apply for Varishth Nagrik Tirth Yatra:
- First of all, you need to go to the E Devasthan Rajasthan website.
- Now, click on the “New Registration” link.
- It takes you to the next page.
- Now, enter your Bhamasha ID and click on the search.
- After that, it takes you to the next page.
- Then, fill the form carefully.
- Now, click on the Apply now button.
- Finally, you have successfully applied for Rajasthan Varishth Nagrik Tirth yatra Online.
Rajasthan Senior Citizen Pilgrimage Scheme Result
If you have applied for Yatra and you can want to know the status of your application, then you have to visit the Devasthan website for that. There you can also download the list of selected people in the pilgrimage scheme for Tirth yatra. Below are the processes for downloading of a list of the Devsthan Vibhag:
- First of all, you need to go to the Devasthan Rajasthan website.
- Now, click on the option “online application or Devsthan Vibhag lottery scheme.
- Now, click on the options “lottery results.”
- After that, the candidate needs to select their district name, lottery-type as well as fare type.
- Now, click on the search option to get the list.
- You will get the list of the beneficiary in your device in excel format.
- If you wish, then you can take the printout of the beneficiary list.
Other Government Schemes: