Rythu Bandhu or Rythu Bima scheme is launch by the agriculture and farmer welfare department of Telangana. The government has launched this Scheme in the year 2018 to support the livelihood farmer of Telangana. The Scheme is available for those farmers who have not enough money to improve the yield of agriculture. The farmers will get financial support for the improvement of the agriculture yield twice in a year. In this article, we will discuss all the details related to Rythu Bandhu.
Table of Contents
Key features of the Rythu Bandhu scheme
- Provide financial support to the farmer: The farmer gets the financial support of Rs 5000 for agriculture. This money is offered by the government twice in a year, i.e., two primary cropping season.
- Support for the crop: the money given by the government help the farmer to buy fertilizers seeds etc. for the Rabi as well as Kharif crop.
- Payment tenure: government gives financial support to the farmers in both Rabi and Kharif crop.
- The number of beneficiaries: there are more than 58 lakh farmers gaining benefit under this Scheme.
- Pattadar Dharani passbook: The government provides Pattadar passbook for all the eligible for Mal of Rythu Bandhu
Eligibility for Rythu Bandhu scheme
The eligibility criteria to get Rythu Bandhu scheme are:
- All the farmers of the state of Telangana are eligible for the Scheme.
- The farmer will cultivate the plot will get the benefit of Bandhu.
- A farmer who works on rental plot or tenant farmers is not eligible for financial support.
- The farmer small marginal land can apply for Rythu.
- Wealthy Farmers are not allowed to get the benefit of this.
Pattadar cheque under Rythu Bandhu scheme
The selected Pattadar under Bandhu scheme will get the cheque of rupees 49999 for subsidy. It will contain details which are:
- Name of the Scheme that is Rythu ban Bandhu
- Name of Pattadar
- Passbook for Pattadar
- Revenue village and Mandal details
- Details of district
- Total amount
- Commissioner signature
- Director of the agriculture signature
Register for Rythu Bandhu scheme
- You need to go to the official website of Rythu.
- Now you will get two tabs
- *Farmer support project
- *Insurance project
- Click on the sign in or login option
- After login, you can start the application process.
- Now click on the enrollment scheme.
- Fill all the details and attach the scanned copy up the document.
- Click Submit option.
- All the details will check by the government official and completing you will be added in the list of the beneficiary.
How to check Rythu Bandhu beneficiary
- Go to the official website of the Scheme
- Check status.
- Now type your registration number and click on the search option.
- You will get the current status on your screen.
Download claim form for Rythu Bandhu Group Life Insurance Scheme (Rythu Bima)
The farmer can able to claim the money after filling in submitting the claim form.
- First of all, you need to go on the official website of Bandhu farmer insurance.
- Click on the option “claim form download.”
- Print out the claim form and submit it with the required document in the gram panchayat or block development office.
- After instructing the claim form, you will get money in your bank account.
Other Government Schemes: