Swayam Prabha is an educational channel for the students of India. This Channel will telecast various educational programs 24*7 to get the benefit to the student. This Channel will be helpful for both rural and urban areas students, and they can gain knowledge about different subjects by sitting at their homes. The INFLIBNET center will manage the Channel. All the content on the Channel will get by different institutes like NIOS, CEC, UGC, NIOS, etc. Education is compulsory for all the students and governments to try to give various facilities of learning so that students can learn the different subjects and gather knowledge.
If the youth of India get proper education, then only India will develop. Youth are the future of the country, so it is compulsory to take care of the needs of the Youths, and education is the basic need. Swayam Prabha channel is one of the initiatives by the government for the increasing education facilities in India. It will help to improve the quality of education in India. This Channel consists of the knowledge of all the subjects which is useful for the student.
Swayam Prabha Channel courses
Swayam Prabha channel telecast different classes for the benefit of all the students of India. You can check some courses covered by the Channel Swayam Prabha.
- Higher education: The Channel provides content for the graduate, and the undergraduate level is the student. It covers subjects like arts, commerce, science, social science, engineering, technology, medical, agriculture, etc.
- School education: the student belongs from class 9 to 12 can get different teaching and learning AIDS in the Swayam Prabha channel. The student can also get much content for their competitive exams like neet, IIT, Neft, etc.
- Co-curriculum: the Channel also shares curriculum-based knowledge. It will serve best for both student Indians as well as abroad students.
- Competitive exam: The students who are preparing for their competitive exam after their intermediate, then this Channel will be helpful for them. It has much content, which will help in the preparation of different competitive exams.
Channels of Swayam Prabha
There are 32 channels in the Swayam Prabha DTH channels. Every Channel consists of different subjects. The student can increase their knowledge in any particular Subject by Swayam Prabha channel. The CEC and UGC New Delhi manage the Channel from 1 to 10. NPTEL leads the Channel from 11 to 18. IIT Delhi leads the Channel from 19 to 22 for the intermediate student. It consists of the subject learning of biology, chemistry, physics, and mathematics. IGNOU manages Channel from 23 to 26, and NIOS only leads two-channel that is 27 and 28. QEEE and IIT Madras operate channel numbers 29 and 30, and lastly, 31 no. The NCERT governs channels for the student and teacher of the school. The channel number 32 is for teacher education and which is managed by the combination of both IGNOU and NIOS.
Swayam Prabha registration process
If you want to set Swayam Prabha DTH then you need to to complete the application process:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Swayam Prabha portal.
- Now, click on the option registration, which you will get on the right corner of the screen.
- After that, you have to fill the form and submit it.
- Finally, you can log in to your account and start the learning process.
Swayam Prabha registration SMS alert
You will get the SMS alert of 20 upcoming topics per week. To set the SMS alert for Swayam Prabha, please follow the below steps:
- Firstly, you have to click on the option channels and allocation.
- Now, you have to enter the “view detail section” option.
- Now, you need to click on the “upcoming section” option.
- After that, you have to enter the SMS alert icon.
- The teacher will get an SMS alert of every subject at 8 am.
The student who wants to learn Swayam channel download that from Google Store. To download the App, click on the below link
You can get the contents of all subjects in the App.
Other Government Scheme: