Telangana Government has launched the new Aasara pension yojana. This scheme is for the old age, widows, toddy tappers, HIV infected citizens, beedi workers or other disabled people. It was the pre-election promise of TRS political parties. The pension will start in June of this year. In this article, we will give all the required details of the Aasara pension scheme.
Aasara Pension Benefits
Telangana government launched this scheme for poor health or poor living conditions people. Under this scheme, people can make their lives better. It gives financial support for better livelihood to poor health or poor living conditions people. Here are the benefits of this pension scheme:
- It is a monthly pension.
- The pension amount directly deposits to the bank account of the applicant.
- This scheme helps to make the beneficiary independent.
- It helps to give a better opportunity for livelihood.
|Beneficiary||Old Amount (In Rs)||Latest Amount (In Rs )|
Eligibility for Aasara Pension Scheme
For old age people
- Age cannot less than 65 years.
- Age proof document will be required.
- The people who have no land for agriculture, rickshaw pullers, flower seller, fruit seller, rag pickers, cobblers, etc. are eligible. the people who earn their livelihood daily in both rural or urban areas.
Windows Aasara Pension Eligibility
- Minimum age of 18 years.
- Age proof of the beneficiary will be required.
- Death certificate of the husband.
- Homeless women, EWS women are eligible.
For Toddy Tappers
- Minimum age of 15 years.
- Age Proof.
- One pension one family.
- The concerned department uses the certificate.
For Disabled Person
- Disability should be more than 51%.
- The chief medical officer should issue a digital certificate.
Required Documents For Aasara Pension
- The hard copy of the application form.
- Aadhar card of the applicant.
- Address proof of the applicant.
- Income certificate of the applicant.
- Applicant’s Bank Account details.
- Applicant’s Passport size photograph.
- Contact details of the applicant.
Aasara Pension Application Form
If you want to apply for Aasara Pension, then you have to follow below steps:
- First of all, download Aasara Pension Application Form PDF from the official website.
- If you cannot download it from the official website, then you can buy it from the TS Meeseva center.
- Now, fill all the required details like personal details, account details, etc.
- After that, you need to attach all the documents along with the Aasara pension application form.
- Now, submit your application form to your regional village revenue officer or gram panchayat secretary.
- After that, you will get the pension card after the verification of your application form.
- The beneficiary will get Aasara pension in the first week of every month.
TS Aasara Pension Status
After applying for Pension Scheme, you can check your application approval status online. Here are the steps you have to follow to check Pension Application Status:
- Go to the official website of Aasara pension: www.aasara.telangana.gov.in.
- Click on the “search beneficiary details” option.
- It will take you to the next page.
- Now, enter Pension ID or Select District, Mandal, Panchayat, name, etc.
- After that, click on Search.
- Finally, you will get all the needed information on your screen.
Telangana Aasara Pension Online Apply
If you are eligible for the pension, then you can apply online. You have to follow the below procedure for that:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation.
- Now, scroll down to the online application section.
- Click on “Pension Application“.
- It will take you to the next page.
- Now, enter your Name, Aadhaar Number, House number, Locality, etc.
- After that, enter Head Family Name, Gender, Caste, Income, etc.
- Now, enter the address and bank details.
- After that, upload a soft copy of Aadhaar, FSC Card, Bank Passbook, etc.
- Now, Click on submit.
- You have successfully applied for TS pension.
FSC Telangana, Food Security Card Telangana, and TS FSC
Rythu Bandhu Telangana | Login | Rythu Bima Status | Claim