UP Lok Kalyan Mitra scheme to promote employment in the Uttar Pradesh state. There is a total of 822 posts in the Lok Kalyan Mitra scheme. The government keeps a 30% reservation to the girls or women in the job. The interested candidate needs to register on the official site of UPPSC. Employment is the basic need of every youth, and Lok Kalyan Mitra gives opportunities for the job to every citizen of the Uttar Pradesh.
This scheme is not only increasing employment in the state but it also helps in the development of the country. Yogi Adityanath Nath jee has introduced this scheme only for the welfare of the young generation of Uttar Pradesh. In this article, we will share all the details related to this scheme so, read the full article to get all the information related to this scheme.
Uttar Pradesh Lok Kalyan Mitra vacancy
UP Lok Kalyan Mitra is one of the best schemes of the UP Government. The Yojana is under public welfare, which has released almost 822. All the selected people get the opportunity to work for one year in the block of the district. The candidate needs to apply for the schemes every year. The Yojana helps to recruit the people only for one year, and you need to renew the project every year.
Lok Kalyan Mitra qualification criteria
Government has set some qualification criteria for this post, and those are:
- The age of activity will be 21 to 40 years.
- The candidate must have completed their course in engineering, medical, or arts.
- Candidates must have computer knowledge.
- Candidates must have 2 years of social experience.
- The application fee for Gen/OBC is Rs. 200/- and SC/ST is Rs. 100/-.
- The people will get Rs 30000 at the block level, out of which Rs 25000 salary and remaining 5,000 rupees is an allowance.
- The candidate will get selected based on a written examination. Show the interested candidate can apply online for this scheme. The scheme is for the public welfare friend under the cabinet committee meeting.
UP Lok Kalyan Mitra renewal
All the selected people, as well as working public welfare friends, will get the opportunity of a job in the block only for one year. If the candidate wishes to continue their career, then they need to apply for the renewal of this scheme. After the restoration of registration, public welfare friends can work again at the state level. The candidate needs to apply for the renewal of the Yojana on the website of UPPSC. The official website is uppsc.up.nic.in.
Other Government Schemes: