The Andhra Pradesh government has introduced the YSR Aarogyasri Card scheme to give the health benefit of BPL, APL, employees as well as the working journalist of the state. Yojana offers qualitative and cashless treatment with food and transportation to all low-income families. You will get all the information related to the Arogya Andhra Pradesh in this article, so please read the whole article carefully.
YSR Aarogyasri Andhra Pradesh benefits
There are many benefits of YSR Aarogyasri Card Andhra Pradesh, and those are:
- It gives personal and family health coverage.
- Qualitative as well as cashless treatment
- The person who has Aarogyasri card will get better medical facilities from the hospital staff.
- The government will give the treatment form directly to the hospital.
- The individual who carries the Aarogyasri will get 24-hour customer care facilities on call.
YSR Aarogyasri Andhra Pradesh status
If you have applied for the Aarogyasri Andhra Pradesh, then you can check the registration status from the official portal. Follow the below steps, check the status:
- Click on the Arogya Andhra Pradesh portal that is ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in or https//navasakam2.apcfss.in/.
- You need to click on the Aarogyasri card option on the homepage.
- Click on the patient option.
- Enter the options help card status Amazon employee ID or the ration card number in the required section.
- After entering the employee ID, click on the search option.
- You will get Aarogyasri Andhra Pradesh’s card status on your display.
YSR Aarogyasri Card Andhra Pradesh employment enrollment status
- First of all, visit the official site of Aarogyasri Andhra Pradesh.
- You will get an EHS option on your screen.
- Enter the employment enrollment status option under the EHS option.
- Enter the details like employee name, department name, date of birth, etc. and then finally click on the search option.
- You will get employee enrollment status on your display.
YSR Aarogyasri Card Andhra Pradesh beneficiary
- All the people who belong to the BPL families are eligible for this scheme.
- The individual whose photos and names appear on the health Card for BPL ration card
- The individual whose income is less than five lakhs annually belongs to any caste and categories.
- The applicant who is suffering from a severe disease like heart disease, kidney failure, brain problems, accident cases, etc. can get the statement through YSR Aarogyasri Yojana.
YSR Aarogyasri Card Andhra Pradesh Card download
If you want to get the benefit of the YSR Aarogyasri scheme than it is compulsory to have Aarogyasri card with the patient. Now, any individual can download a health Card for themselves. This card is free of cost for every individual who is eligible for this Yojana. The government Hospital under this Aarogyasri health card gives the treatment of more than 2000 types of disease. The beneficiary will get cashless treatment and can live a healthy life. The applicant can download the Andhra Pradesh Aarogyasri card from the official website, or one can also click the below link.
You have to enter your details like the name’, ration card number, etc. and then you will get the health card on your device.
Other Government Scheme: